This program is specially designed for the Project Users and ERP Consultants other than EBS like Peoplesoft, JD Edwards and aspire to be EBS Project Functional Consultants
This training program emphasizes on all the basic concepts of Oracle EBS Architecture, Security Model, Reporting tools and Project modules like Project Costing, Billing and Capital Projects. We ensure that after completion of this training program, required knowledge is gained by the candidate to enter into the Oracle Applications domain
- Training Mode are both Online & Classroom and as per the convenience candidates can choose Both Week end and Weekdays option available
- Training Duration Weekend: 6 weeks with 3 hours per session
- Training Duration Week days: 2 Weeks with 3 hours per session
Cost: INR 23500/USD 395
- Lectures 51
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes
Day 1- EBS Project
Day 2- EBS Project Basics
Day 3- Project Foundation Configurations (PJF)
- Currency implementation options.
- Defining Project Templates with Work Break Down Structure (WBS).
- Features of a project template.
- Identify features of project setup implementation options.
- Identify the steps to define a project status. Identify features of different profile options.
- Resource and Role Definition. Define different Project Types and identify the features.
- Steps to define a project role. Steps to define a project classification.
- Steps to define an Organization and Organization Hierarchy.
- Steps to set Project Accounting (PA) and General Ledger (GL) periods.
- Uses of different types of periods
Day 4- Project Costing (PJC)
Day 5- Project Costing (PJC)
- Burden Cost Bases, Codes, Structure and Schedules. Defining Burden Structures and Schedules.
- Defining Budget Entry for Costing. Defining Budgets Types and Entry methods.
- Defining Transaction Controls. Defining Rate Schedules.
- Identify the features of Oracle Project Approval Workflow. Identify the features of Oracle Budget Approval Workflow
Day 6- Project Costing Integeration
- Requisition/PO-PA Integration: Booking Purchase Orders and Receipts and Interface Receipts to Oracle Projects. AP-PA Integration: Define AP Invoice and interface it to Oracle Projects.INV-PA Integration: Issue items to projects and interface cost to Oracle Projects. I-Exps-PA Integration: Define employee expenses and interface to Oracle Projects.
Day 7- Project Costing Integeration
Day 8- Project Billing (PJB)
Day 9- Project Billing & Contract Configurations
Day 10- Project Billing (PJB)
- Explain the Invoice generation Process for different distribution rules.
- Explain the use of customer billing retention on a contract Project.
- Generate an Invoice, approve and interface it to receivables.
- Generating Adjustment and Credit invoices
- Generating Invoice, Explain Fundamental Invoice concepts.
- Identify the setup in Oracle Receivable necessary for with Oracle Project Billing.for existing invoices.
Day 11- Capital Projects
Day 12- Project Finanical Accounting