New Features in Oracle Fusion Receivables
Fusion Receivables continue to support auto lockbox but also enhanced to apply receipt automatically using Smart Receipt. Smart Receipt functionality is extended to the receipt that are created manually or uploaded (excel)
Excel Based Receipt Entry
- Quickly create and updates customer receipt
- Increases User ability to process payment
- Send spreadsheets to reviewers and approvers
Efficient Receivables to GL Reconciliation
- Quick reconciliation to GL and fast period ending and book closure
- Exceptions are automatically defined.
- Swift investigations at differences in balances with drilldowns.
Recurring Billing captures customer bill plan information with recurring billing details and automatically generates recurring transactions at periodic intervals based on the plan. You can modify bill plan attributes for future transactions and review bill plan historical changes. After generating the transactions, you can review them.